samedi 11 janvier 2014

Blablabla hahaha

Tonight, I chatted endlessly with Jorge and Migdalia, my host parents, until way past midnight!
They're adorable when they get all worried about my well-being. "Aline are you hungry?"when I've just stuffed myself with rice and chicken and banana less than an hour ago. "Aline are you cold" when it feels like spring to me and I'm wearing more layers than I should be. "Aline do you miss your family a lot?"... well that one, I can't deny. But as much as I miss my mom, dad, sister, cousin and of course cat and classmates, I am feeling more and more comfortable in this apartment with such sweet people. Although I am taller than all of them, I'm like their little baby. Tonight we talked about many things, comparing our countries, habits and languages. Laughter was at key when trying to get Jorge to speak French and English. I am far from one home, and finally in another.

4 commentaires:

  1. No doubt you are really missed in Namur, too, Aline. I love being able to read about your adventures almost real-time and am so glad you are enjoying it. I had no doubt that you would. Take advantage! XO, Gail

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Enjoying your stories and pics! You are so sweet, smart and funny. And I get to practice reading some French. Parrain

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Thank you both for your heart-warming and encouraging comments! :-) Glad you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoy sharing this with you.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Me alegro mucho que estés contenta en España. La amistad de tu nueva familia puede aliviar un poco la falta que te hace tu familia de Bélgica. Aprovecha la oportunidad, y goza mucho de tu nueva aventura.

    Una abrazo de tu tío Nacho

    RépondreSupprimer